to our small business customers.
Melbourne BTC is a subsidiary of a larger MSP – Oreta. Oreta is a specialist IT service provider specialising in cloud, complex networks, and security, Underpinned with enterprise grade managed services.
As your trusted small business telecommunications and connectivity provider, we would like to meet with you to discuss:
- The most common cybersecurity attacks for Aussie small businesses;
- Why mobile devices and company tablets are particularly prone to attack;
- Why “at home” security software products won’t work;
- How to prepare and respond to an attack; and
- Who you can call in the event of an attack.
We have also recently partnered with SentinelOne to offer a small business endpoint protection service that offers you:
- Unlimited phishing, malware and ransomware protection across all company mobile devices and tablets;
- Unlimited endpoint protection for all company hardware including desktop computers and servers;
- 24/7/365 monitoring and protection of your company endpoint environment;
- Free installation; and
- Free analysis and reporting of all cybersecurity threats that are trying to infiltrate your business.
We are also happy to offer the first 10 sign-ups a giveaway of 2x Gold Class cinema tickets in exchange for your time!