Cloud platforms are evolving from being a market disruptor to being mainstream as businesses take advantage of the benefits of agility, cost reduction, and simplification as well as Next Generation technologies such as infinite scalable storage, IoT and artificial intelligence.
Yet, IT organisations are grappling with the task of deciding the pace and order of which applications to take, to which type of cloud whilst also managing a mix of legacy, private, and public environments that provide security and resilience.
We see a shift in buyer patterns from private to public cloud, from self-service to managed and from VMs to containers. IT organisations should be equipped to take on the storm and the shift in buyer patterns.
Why You Should Act
- Ageing infrastructure
- Colo contract coming up for renewal
- Data center shutting down
- Increased risk of managing own infrastructure
- Business expansion & growth
- Running out of capacity
- Agility in market,new locations and/or products
- Speed in gathering and mining data
- Disaster recovery
- SAN has melted
- DDoS attacks
- Db crumbled
We provide end-to-end services from developing a holistic strategy through to implementing and managing multi-cloud environments.
- Digital Infrastructure
- Identify the right cloud
- Migrate & deploying new application to public
- Manage public ,private and hybrid platforms
- Identify requirements to connect securely to the cloud
- Design and implement secure connectivity solution
- Manage firewall and identity solutions
- Backup,DR & high availability
- Discover and assess backup, DR and HA requirements
- Design and implement solution to meet requirements
- Manage backup, DR and HA solutions