While Public cloud adoption is increasing at a rapid rate, most organisations will operate in some sort of hybrid environment. Statistics from multiple industry analysts suggest that over 70% of organisations are planning for a hybrid/multi-cloud future. But what do these terms actually mean?
Hybrid cloud typically refers to operations running on both private/on-premise and public cloud and Multi-cloud is utilising services from multiple public clouds. People use these terms interchangeably but in essence, they are all trying to achieve the same ends, utilise the best solution for the company.
As a cloud-focused organisation, Oreta understands that cloud is an enabler for your business - a means to an end and not the end game itself. We can help you understand the best ways to leverage all these technologies options. We have a range of services that can take you through the entire journey, or fill a particular gap in your strategy.
Cloud – AdvisoryCloud Strategy read more
Cost Analysis read more
Readiness Assessment read more
The outcome is to provide
- - Suggested workloads for cloud adoption
- - Cloud readiness of infrastructure and operations
- - Best fit cloud delivery model
- - Roadmap & TCO
Cloud Kick-Off read more
Cloud – DeliveryCloud Blueprint & first mover read more
Infrastructure Build read more
Migration &/or transformation read more
Backup & DR
Containers/Kubernetes read more
Cloud - OperationsManaged Cloud & Kubernete read more
Cloud Optimisation read more
- Reviewing instance sizing to ensure compute and memory allocations have been sized optimally and ensure billing constructs and available discounts are being maximised.
- Reviewing storage allocation for performance, archives, unnecessary snapshots.
- Review alerts and quotas and optimise against business need.
- Re−evaluating the platform you are on and continuously remain fit for purpose in an constantly evolving environment.
Backup & DR read more