Visy is a leading, privately owned packaging and resource recovery company, with more than 120 sites across Australia, New Zealand and Thailand. Visy were looking for a cloud solution so that they could move from early cloud adopter (infrastructure) services to leverage Hybrid Cloud capabilities.
- Lack of granular reporting and analytics for the business to understand the cost of delivering the services.
- Systems running on early adopter ageing cloud platform infrastructure.
- Over 50% of the servers running on unsupported versions of Windows OS.
- Detailed cloud design to deliver 229 servers to Public (AWS) and Private Cloud (CSX).
- Migration strategy and approaches to migrate workloads.
- Consultation with key stakeholders and third party service providers
- Remediation activities enabling transition to cloud.