Swisse is a health and wellness company with a mission to help people celebrate life every day. Their products are currently available in Australia, NZ, UK & Singapore with plans to launch to 30 countries in 5 years. They were recently acquired by BioChem for $1.6B to help with their global expansion.
- Telstra engaged Oreta to provide Swisse with a DR strategy.
- In the spirit of being a true partner, Oreta realised a gap in the IT strategy and consulted in this space. .
- As a part of the IT strategy it was evident that there were multiple disparate threads/projects with no coordinated effort.
- The success of the consultation on the DR strategy spawned multiple thread of new opportunities, including consultation of the IT strategy, Business Continuity Planning and 3 new site rollouts
- Site rollout involved data carriage, switches and SIP trunks and Wi-Fi
- Oreta facilitated the product selection on the Wi-Fi tool and carried out the implementation of the recommended tool (Meraki)