The Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia Inc. (AHCSA) represents Aboriginal health and alcohol and other drug use services, and Aboriginal health advisory committees in South Australia, both at a state and national level. 3 of 12 health service providers formed a joint venture to provide their IT services.
- Reactive approach to issues rather than proactive monitoring of the environment to identify failures before users report them.
- No reporting on issues raised by users. Users have stopped reporting issues as there has been no action or communication on previously raised issues.
- Lack of user confidence reduces the possibility of extending the service to other Aboriginal Health Services in South Australia
- Were on a legacy platform and could not benefit from the operational gains from moving to a newer platform
- Migrated the environment to a newer platform to provide operational gains and lower TCO
- Transitioned support of the environment and service desk with no support from the incumbent vendor and was able to do that with minimal disruption to the business
- The end users noted that performance of CSX was much faster, issues were being resolved faster and there appeared to be less issues on a day to day basis.