Booth are Australia’s leaders in bulk wine transport, with more than 80 years’ experience and an unsurpassed fleet of specialist wine-specific tankers. This is backed by an Australia-wide network of purpose-built depot and warehouse facilities for a reliable third-party logistics solution..
- Booth Transport are facing the challenge of an increase in the costs of operations and maintenance due to ageing infrastructure.
- Booth Transport needed support with the management of their data and voice solution and assistance in strategic planning for the new cloud environment..
- A dedicated Project Manager assigned to coordinate delivery; including the management of WAN, TIPT and Cloud, over a 12 week period.
- Worked with a 3rd party vendor to establish UC One on their devices i.e. IPAD, iPhone and Android..
- Developed a multi cloud strategy to move away from traditional operations and technology freeing them to focus on their core business.
- Engaged to design and implement the target cloud environment
- Potential cost savings of approx. $10K monthly to their operation.