Axieo Specialties enjoys exclusive partnerships with Principals and trading partners around the world. Axieo Masterbatch is one of the Asia Pacific’s leading masterbatch producers, supplying colourants and functional additives to change the characteristics of plastics, ensuring everyday products are food safe, UV resistant or fire retardant.
- The existing managed service provider was providing no service to the business and there was unstable environment coupled with lack of operational processes
- The current setup for voice (SF4B), cloud, network and service desk was incorrect and unscaleable causing business outage
- Axieo is growing at a rapid rate both organically and by acquisition. They needed an ICT partner who can rapidly scale with them and offer a varied set of services.
- Took the reins from the incumbent to manage 300 seats of service desk, data center, voice and messaging operations.
- Consulted the CIO for their cloud strategy which lead to cloud migration from a public cloud to Telstra cloud, saving the customer $20K a month.
- Provided rigour to the weekly status reporting and coordination with the various teams – programme view – enabling the account team to focus strategic sales with the customer
- Currently working with the customer to implement various remediation programmes to help stabilise their environment.
"Given our aggressive expansion plan and vision its important to have a strong partner like Telstra and Oreta"
Theo Adis, CIO Axieo