The Australian Red Cross Blood Service, a government funded organisation, supplies the community with safe, high quality blood and blood products, as well as organ and bone marrow services for transplantation. ARCBS maintain approximately 100 donor sites across Australia at any given time supported by 3500 employees and 1000 volunteers.
- ARCBS opens approx. 10-12 new donor centres per year, resulting new/relocated services for data, voice and Wi-Fi for each site. This involves co-ordination and management of multiple teams, including ARCBS, Telstra and TBC-E
- The protracted/finicky internal Telstra processes and the offshore management of these activities not only placed undue demands on the account team but also resulted in a poor customer experience.
- Streamlined and templated the SOW to provide consistency for the customer
- Provided rigour to the weekly status reporting and coordination with the various teams – programme view – enabling the account team to focus strategic sales with the customer
- Received an NPS score of 10, and this was recognised as being attributed to Oreta’s involvement